Welcome to Pillay R Group of Companies
PillayR Group of Companies – One of the leading business conglomerates at Seychelles. The company was started 2 decades back by Mr. Ramakrishnan pillay as a trading company for FMCG and consumer durables.
With his vision of servicing the market needs and attaining the leadership in all the sectors venturing into. PillayR group stretched its tentacles and diversified its business under the visionary and enthusiastic leadership of its founder, with a performing team of energetic, ambitious managers and team members that has taken our Group to exhilarating heights.
Our various sectors are :
√ Imports & Distribution Of FMCG
√ Manufacturing Industry
√ Information Technology
√ Electronics & Home appliances
√ Retail chain
√ Bureau de Change
√ Engineering & Construction
√ Industrial Automotive
- To be a premium global conglomerate with a clear focus on each sectors.
- Global recognition for Quality and Efficiency while nurturing Nature and Society.
- Working with vigor, dedication and innovation, with total customer satisfaction as the ultimate goal.
- Empowering our customers by providing technologically advanced products at highly competitive rates – The Best Value for their Money.
- Promoting a work culture that fosters individual growth, team spirit and creativity to overcome challenges and attain goals by Training, Mentoring and Empowering.
- Encouraging overall development of our employees by integrating their safety, health and happiness standards in our systems.
- Functioning with integrity, honesty and sincerity by following internationally acceptable highest ethical and moral business standards.
- Our main aim is customer satisfaction
About The Seychelles Islands
The Republic of Seychelles comprises 115 islands and an Exclusive Economic Zone in the western Indian Ocean.
The granitic islands of the Seychelles archipelago cluster around the main island of Mahé, home to the international airport and the capital, Victoria, and its satellites Praslin and La Digue. Together, these Inner Islands form the cultural and economic hub of the nation and contain the majority of Seychelles’ tourism facilities as well as its most stunning beaches.