Solitary every day life is filled with ups and downs, although the remarkable minutes commonly usually enjoyable to live through, they generate for great enjoyment. Tinder has actually partnered with ladies’ lifestyle journal modern to produce a branded podcast that digs into just what online dating is really like across the united states of america.
âSingle, Swipe, Repeat’ is a 12-episode sound tv show managed by Faye Brennan, gender & Relationships Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is actually accompanied every week by a celebrity guest variety to break down the most notable, hilarious, mental, enchanting and relatable internet dating tales provided by Tinder people through the nation.
“Between you only at Cosmo, and our very own buddies over at Tinder, we’ve heard many untamed dating stories lately and they’re merely too good to not ever share,” Brennan says in a marketing video. “Jetting to The Bahamas following the first day? Booking six times back-to-back in identical night? We Will enter into all of it with singles residing everywhere from Sin City to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Recurring.'”
Five episodes have-been revealed yet, each about twenty minutes very long:
- Washington, D.C.: TFW Things Are Off-the-record. Brennan is actually accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of sexual health organization Unbound, to discuss internet dating in Washington D.C. – the luckiest area to date in on Tinder, with additional suits than just about any other U.S. urban area.
- Mormon Nation: TFW You Don’t Understand Lingo. Brennan is joined by former Disney star, star, performer, and Utah indigenous Mollee Gray, to have a bi-curious chat room about dating the Mormon way.
- Chicago: TFW You Love Baseball above Bae. Brennan is joined by comedian Liza Treyger to hear about the dates that stone in addition to times that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Neighborhood: TFW Everyone’s Got a Hoodie Filled With Some Ideas. Brennan is actually joined into the facility with Zach Kornfeld, a quarter regarding the YouTube comedy experience The attempt men, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated online dating pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon It Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is accompanied inside the business by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube celebrity and writer, to have the low-down on internet dating in area of south belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder is not the basic dating organization to try the podcasting waters. Bumble circulated the most important period of the very own relationship podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier on this present year. Unsubscribe is actually hosted by Jada Sezer, mental health and the body positive activist, and Louise Troen, Global VP advertising and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, recurring’ is present on all major podcast suppliers, such as Apple Podcasts, Bing Play, Spotify and Stitcher. Brand-new episodes should be available every Tuesday in July.