Human Resources Executive
Pillay R Group of Companies; Seychelles
Req ID: PG-COR-001
Location Name: Pillay R Group of Companies
Category: Human Resources
Type: Contract for 2 years; extension based on mutual agreement
# Openings: 1
One of the leading Multi diversified business group units in Seychelles operating in different segments of Business operations which includes Forex; Retail chains (IT, Electronics & Home Appliance, Supermarkets); Wholesales (FMCG); Construction; Hospitality; Manufacturing; Travel; Service & Investments
- Functions include recruitment, compensation administration, talent and performance management, benefits administration and communication, training, and payroll policies and practices.
- Manage all on-site employee relations issues, Identify and manage employment related risks and preside in accordance with Company policy and government regulations. Provide counsel on workforce issues to minimize risk, and ensure a proactive approach and timely resolution to issues.
- Coordinate the implementation and administration of HR programs and processes related to strategic staffing, succession planning and talent management, performance management, compensation, benefits, training and development, and employee relations.
- Identify workforce requirements in consultation with business / Unit Managers with the Talent Acquisition team to fill open requisitions. Maintain oversight of requisition and staffing related processes.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s HR policies, processes and practices. Maintain current knowledge of local employment practices and labor laws.
- Manage Immigration issues and Ministry of Labor
- Exercise influence through ongoing development of internal/external relationships across the organization.
- Role model of the Company’s ethical standards, professionalism and code of conduct.
- Contribute to special projects including: implementing project plans, HR Job Aids, HR SharePoint site development, etc.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintaining and update of Employee records via HRMS software
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from a 4-year accredited college or university strongly preferred
- 7-10 years of combined HR generalist experience; Organizational Development experience beneficial
- Experience supporting financial institutions
- Exposure in dynamic, fast-paced organizations to the areas of talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, employee and organizational development, training, and employee relations.
- Ability to work with all levels of the Company, from front-line employees to senior leadership. Demonstrated ability to influence others.
- Strong consultative and customer-service skills. Ability to perform as a trusted advisor.
- Ability to problem solves and proactively offers a variety of options and solutions to issues.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and to respond to changing demands from multiple sources. Ability to flex and adapt rapidly.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Excellent and creative verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate as a team member, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks
- Innovative thinker.
- Proficiency in working independently in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, HRMS and SAP.
Salary Commensurate on Experience