Pillay R Group of Companies; Seychelles
Req ID: PG-CON-001
Location Name: Ascent Project; Seychelles
Category: Civil Engineer
Type: Contract for 2 years; extension based on mutual agreement
# Openings: 2
About Pillay R Group of Companies
One of the leading Multi diversified business group units in Seychelles operating in different segments of Business operations which includes Forex; Retail chains (IT, Electronics & Home Appliance, Supermarkets); Wholesales (FMCG); Construction; Hospitality; Manufacturing; Travel; Service & Investments
Manage and administer the construction and delivery of company’s projects terms of completion of the works at site, in accordance with the contract documents, proper documentation, finalization of financial accounts and achievement of the budget profit, whilst developing relationships with the client and also developing a professional team to work under limited supervision.
• Must read drawings and specifications
- Take off or quantity surveying (Building measurement based on drawings)
- Actual site measurement works
- Basic Site layout work.
- Thorough with leveling instrument (dumpy level)
- Knowledge of basic computer software such as word and excel. Basic e-mail correspondence
- Site Management skills
- Must be aware of basic contract, Bill of quantity and contract specifications.
Desired Candidate Profile
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR THE INCUMBENT:
• Detailed engineering and construction process knowledge in air conditioning, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing services for commercial, residential, high rise & other buildings.
• Excellent communication skills (written / spoken)
• Planning – ability to work in a structured manner and prioritize requirements.
• Knowledge of commercial and quantity surveying standards and practices
- • Computer skill – particularly in MS office. Auto cad
Have a valid Driving License of 2 / 4 Wheeler.
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR THE INCUMBENT:
• Candidate must be B E in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 8 – 10 years of relevant experience
Salary Commensurate on Experience