Pillay R Group of Companies; Seychelles
Req ID: PG-COR-002
Location Name: Pillay R Group of Companies
Category: Executive Administrative
Type: Contract for 2 years; extension based on mutual agreement
# Openings: 1
Executive Administrative ; Pillay R Group of Companies: Seychelles
About Pillay R Group of Companies
One of the leading Multi diversified business group units in Seychelles operating in different segments of Business operations which includes Forex; Retail chains (IT, Electronics & Home Appliance, Supermarkets); Wholesales (FMCG); Construction; Hospitality; Manufacturing; Travel; Service & Investment.
Performs administrative duties for executive. Manages the executive’s schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc. Work requires analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment with frequent access to confidential and highly complex information. Makes contacts of a sensitive and confidential nature both inside and outside of the company. Responsible for purchasing of office supplies and the control of inventories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides Executive with administrative support:
- Coordinates the Executive’s schedule making appointments and establishing
- Arranges and coordinates business travel.
- Handles all confidential material relevant to office operations
- Screens the Executive’s phone calls and incoming mail
- Performs word processing duties.
- Orders office supplies and controls the inventory
- Looks for ways to improve office efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Managing the Vehicle maintenance, building infrastructure and other related functions.
- Arranges use of conference rooms and use of outside facilities
- Collaborates with various staff and departments in assisting with special projects
- Maintain of Legal documents and having knowledge about licensing, registration of Companies
Essential Education, Skills and Environment
Education and Work Experience
Associate degree in business or bachelor’s degree in business or specialization in Business Administration. Minimum seven years of experience in administrative positions in a corporate setting.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Thorough knowledge of administrative practices and procedures. Extensive knowledge of office policies and procedures. Excellent communication, planning, time management, decision-making, organization and interpersonal skills. Ability to control costs and analyze cost effectiveness of services and supplies. Must have working knowledge of presentation and spreadsheet software. Professional appearance and presentation. Able to handle highest-level confidential information. Detail oriented.
Equipment and Applications
PCs, word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software. General office equipment.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
General office environment. No special physical demands required
Salary Commensurate on Experience